- 143 Posts
Flaky data after Kit Kat update... Any Ideas?
After I updated my S4 to Kit Kat, I've been experiencing LOADS of data issues. Places where I could get a strong to decent 4G signal, I'm barely getting 1x at times. Also, there are times when there is no data coming through at all! This is really getting frustrating. I've restarted the device, toggled the data button and still having issues. Any suggestions?
- 06-22-2014, 08:56 PM #2
- 86 Posts
Re: Flaky data after Kit Kat update... Any Ideas?
I have the same issue. Sucks. Only thing that I have found was switching airplane mode on and then off again. That will usually restore the data. But it's not going to make it more sensitive, that seems to be a software issue. But if you are in an area that won't logon to data, usually the airplane mode trick will work. A lot quicker than a reboot.
- By Madd54 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:29 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:40 AM
- By ratty11 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:04 AM