Flaky data after Kit Kat update... Any Ideas?
After I updated my S4 to Kit Kat, I've been experiencing LOADS of data issues. Places where I could get a strong to decent 4G signal, I'm barely getting 1x at times. Also, there are times when there is no data coming through at all! This is really getting frustrating. I've restarted the device, toggled the data button and still having issues. Any suggestions?
- 06-22-2014, 09:56 PM #2
- 129 Posts
Re: Flaky data after Kit Kat update... Any Ideas?
I have the same issue. Sucks. Only thing that I have found was switching airplane mode on and then off again. That will usually restore the data. But it's not going to make it more sensitive, that seems to be a software issue. But if you are in an area that won't logon to data, usually the airplane mode trick will work. A lot quicker than a reboot.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2014, 12:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:36 AM
- By ratty11 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 04:45 AM
- By Madd54 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:28 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:05 PM