- 1 Posts
Swapping motherboard of two Verizon S4
I was just wondering, Is it possible to swap 2 motherboards from two exact S4 ? (both from Verizon) ?
The reason I'm asking this is that I have broken my current Verizon S4 glass ...
BUT I have an my old S4 (also from verizon) that had a motherboard problem (that's why I changed phone in the firs place) and this one is in perfect state (no broken glass etc...)
SO I was wondering maybe I can take out the motherboard of my broken Glass S4 and put it in my old non broken glass S4?
Is this going to work ?
- 06-20-2014, 08:47 PM #2
- 06-20-2014, 11:22 PM #3
- 06-21-2014, 12:18 AM #4
- 06-29-2014, 11:05 PM #5
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:01 AM
- By Morty2264 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:50 PM
- By Sue TocXu in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:13 AM
- By gatredaivuong in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:11 AM
- By Aditya Singhal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:11 AM