- 233 Posts
I got a replacement phone yesterday. And after its all set up, the navigation icon (blue arrow) is missing. Yes, I searched it and it's all over the interwebs about Google integrating it into Maps and there is no more icon. But... I just had it, yesterday, and my girlfriends phone still has it.. Nothing online helps to get it back and I do understand how it's not really necessary anymore but I just like to have things back to how they were. Any suggestions?
- By copywrite in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:47 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:13 PM
- By bkircher in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Mr nexus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:05 PM