Google Maps problem
Both my wife and I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4. When going on long trips the navigation in Google Maps quits after about an hour of usage. It usually does it when I most need it. I have to re-enter my destination information and then it will work for another hour. Both of our phones do this. They are both stock and have the latest Verizon updates. This never happen when I was using my older Motorola Bionic. I don't think it did it with this new one until they did the last update (4.4.2). Do I need to buy a navigation app? Anybody else having this problem?
- 07-16-2014, 09:52 AM #2
Re: Google Maps problem
Try Waze. A lot of people like it.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:00 AM
- By Domino45 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2014, 06:09 AM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:41 AM
- By awriternot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:42 AM