Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 - Charging Paused, battery temperature too low!
I own a S4 I9500 for about 6-7 months. since yesterday when I want to charge my phone I always get the following message:
"Charging Paused, battery temperature too low!"
On top of that, the battery temperature always jumps from low to very high like 0C -14C up to 60C!, even when not doing anything on the phone.
Anyone familiar with this problem?
- 07-28-2014, 10:34 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 - Charging Paused, battery temperature too low!
This is the first I have heard of it, but have you tried a different battery?
- By Simon schof in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2014, 06:06 AM
- By tototlan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:32 AM
- By AlfieB in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:09 AM