WSI weather app

jallis71

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had a WSI weather app stop showing the the animated radar screens for past and future? I have ver 2.8.2 of the app and the phone is using KitKat 4.4.2. Everything was working fine until 9/16. They don't update this app, they send a complete new ver so there is no undo for new ver. The app in question is FCN Weather app. I have tried other app from different TV stations just like it and got the same results. I have uninstalled and re installed with no luck. I did install the Accuweather app from WSI and it works fine, animation and all. Any help is welcome.

barok129

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Same thing for me. Was using WeatherBug app for a couple years with no problem. Suddenly last week it stopped animating radar maps. Uninstalled it and installed AccyWeather, and that is not animating the map either. I suppose there's no point trying more weather apps then. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Update. I just tried the Radar Express - NOAA Weather app, which is radar only app, and that one is animating! So far at least. I'll update again if it stops.

Last edited: