when can we expect bug fixes for all the lollipop issues

Christopher Eager

May 31, 2015
Visit site
So, basically, please don't text me because my phone is a.) not able to type to text you back b.) will never send my text back to you and drain my battery completely trying c.) crash completely to blue screen for awhile. d.) that's if, after hearing the notification I can swipe open the phone at all.

I've reset partitions, I've uninstalled about 40 apps, I ditched any/all personalizations. All that's left is a factory reset. I'm reluctant to try to restore a million passwords and stuff, reclaim a dozen wifi passwords, all the other goodness that a reset would unleash.

I've tied some notes to a raven, which is easier.

I went to Verizon and they all hung their heads and sympathized with me, none of them is having any better luck. I've seen a million threads about individual issues. [Removed by Moderator] So I was wondering.

When's the bug update and when can I get rid of the falcon gauntlet and ravens and once again be able to use my phone as it was intended?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. The ROM itself is a modification from Samsung, and then further modified by Verizon. In LP 5.1, there are several bug fixes that address some if not all of your concerns. The question is, when will Samsung and Verizon release the update? Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that question.

Mod note: Please refrain from swearing or bypassing the language filter.

Sarah Shilling Eary

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Oh good! Im not the only one having those issues. It takes me like 3 swipes to unlock my phone. The screen will just randomly go black and my phone is sooooooo slow now. I was excited about the new update b/c it looks fresh but now that Im dealing with the frustration of simply trying to open my phone, I miss the old version. I hope it gets fixed soon or something. I shouldn't have to lose all my stuff by doing a factory reset for something that I didn't do. :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech