Can't access Kitco.com with Galaxy S4 using stock browser anymore

Leo G

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I've had a bookmark to the Kitco Live Silver charts forever. One day it stopped working while using my Verizon Data connection. It says "This webpage is not available. Internet could not load page because www.Kitco.com took to long to respond"

If I switch over to wifi at my house it'll connect right away like it use to. If I use another browser while on a data connection it will work. But the stock browser refuses to hook up to it anymore. If I use my sons phone which is on the same data plan it works.

I've cleared the cache, cleared cookies. rebooted, forced stopped the internet and about everything else I can think of. But I can't get it to connect.

When I've gone to my personal website which has a tracker on it, it showed the stock browser using Chrome 28.0.1500.94. I have Chrome on the phone and when I use Chrome to visit the website it show version 51.0.2704.81

I have rooted the phone and stopped all updates and am currently running Kitkat 4.4.2

I've seen using outdated software not connect properly or parse the page correctly. But this isn't connecting at all.

What's the next step to try to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.