New Plan phone discount

trevortom

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, if anyone can answer this for me I'll be grateful. I've been on my parents verizon plan because my mom has a 20% discount from her work, but I've been meaning to switch to my own plan for a while now since I can get a 15% discount. I was waiting for a good LTE phone to come out (bionic :'( ), but with the tiered plans I'm gonna have to get my own on on the 6th. I was wondering if the phone discount you get with a new plan has to be used right away, or if I could hold onto my Droid 1 until the bionic or something better comes around. Thanks in advance.

Super_Mario

Banned
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, if anyone can answer this for me I'll be grateful. I've been on my parents verizon plan because my mom has a 20% discount from her work, but I've been meaning to switch to my own plan for a while now since I can get a 15% discount. I was waiting for a good LTE phone to come out (bionic :'( ), but with the tiered plans I'm gonna have to get my own on on the 6th. I was wondering if the phone discount you get with a new plan has to be used right away, or if I could hold onto my Droid 1 until the bionic or something better comes around. Thanks in advance.

Yes you can start a new line of service with your existing phone...are you gonna do an AOL (Assumption of Liability) or are you cancelling your old line and starting a new one?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15