Call forwarding on VZW

markewallace

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
This may be more of a general Verizon question than an Incredible question, but I'll post it here just in case.

I'll soon be leaving AT&T and my Curve to come over to VZW/Incredible.

When I was on the Curve, I had to go through a tussle with AT&T to get them to enable autoforwarding of unanswered/busy calls for my phone. I'm currently using YouMail as my voicemail service, so I need to be able to set my phone to autoforward to that number instead of to whatever the default voice mail number is.

Does anyone know if this will be a challenge with Verizon and the Incredible? I assume that the phone itself allows forwarding, but will I have to fart around with Verizon to make sure it's enabled?

Thanks,

Mark

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't an issue on my storm, just had to enter the forwarding number per the instructions provided by youmail. No calls to verizon required to use.

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
This is a related question, but would it be possible to have missed calls autoforwarded to a Google Voice or a Skype number? This way if I'm out of service (international or underground) but have WiFi I could answer the call using one of the other 2 services.

shh

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
This is a related question, but would it be possible to have missed calls autoforwarded to a Google Voice or a Skype number? This way if I'm out of service (international or underground) but have WiFi I could answer the call using one of the other 2 services.

You can select your GV # to receive missed calls. Select settings>Call>Voicemail Settings.