question about switching phones frequently
These may be some dumb questions, but here goes anyway. I'm used to AT&T and t moblie, where switching phones is as easy as moving the sim card.
I'm relatively new to Verizon and the need to switch phones has come up ( i work for a developer).
I can see on the website that's its fairly straight forward to do by having the imei numbers for old and new phones. So here's the questions
1. Is there a stated and/or practical limit to doing this? I would not be changing plans as I have the all you can eat everything plan.
2. Once you switch away from a phone, can you later switch back to it? Here is the scenario. Currently have a droid 2 and need to switch for a month or so to an iphone. When I'm done though I want to move back to my droid
3. Are there any fees, stated or hidden for switching devices?
Thanks in advance
- 07-19-2011, 05:17 PM #2
- 136 Posts
- Buisiness GingerSense 3.0
Re: question about switching phones frequently
- 07-19-2011, 06:06 PM #3@missjennell
- 07-21-2011, 12:53 AM #5
- 07-23-2011, 10:11 PM #6
- 07-24-2011, 02:08 PM #7
- 07-25-2011, 11:28 AM #8
I have run into issues using *228 between a bb and my droid x. Apparently, even though the data plan is the same price, they register differently in the system. You can't automatically switch between the two.
Cust service may try to tell you there's a $10 charge for doing it over the phone. Politely refuse.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM10