Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree11Likes

Default Re: AR 4G LTE Markets

well im getting 12 to 15Mbps and im only 7 miles from malvern live by pearsons landing and the reynolds plant. faster down loads than cable out here . should be getting there by 2013 from what i heard .
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #152  

ROM
    Team BAMF, ICS 4.0.3

I hope not, because I probably won't be with them much longer. Also, VZ stated that all cities that are close to major highways/interstates should be covered by the end of the year, and Malvern definitely fits the bill. I don't really see what else the techs have to work on. Everything appears to be in place since May in the city. It shouldn't take until 2013 to be activated.

Hopefully they'll get you by the end of the year. I would think it would already be on. I didn't figure this little ghetto town would get it till next year.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #154  

ROM
    Team BAMF, ICS 4.0.3

After the long wait, it appears (at least for now) that LTE is activated in Malvern (at least at my address). I've also heard that the Magnet Cove/Jones Mill areas have it, too. So far, the speeds have been pretty much what Verizon advertises. Over 13Mbps is the highest I've achieved for download and over 5Mbps for upload. Finally!

glad to here malverns got it . the speed is great compared to 3g and faster than my hspa+ phone account with ATT. download speeds approaching 2 megabytes a second sure make waste of OS upgrades and and video driver upgrades.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #156  

ROM
    Team BAMF, ICS 4.0.3

I'm going to be dropping my service soon, unfortunately. It's due to financial reasons. I'm going to miss having LTE and unlimited data. At least I can say I've tried LTE at my backyard.

Speaking of new Arkansas cities, someone on Twitter mentioned that he/she got LTE in Arkadelphia over the weekend. So, hooray, more nearby locations are getting it.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
    I'm going to be dropping my service soon, unfortunately. It's due to financial reasons. I'm going to miss having LTE and unlimited data. At least I can say I've tried LTE at my backyard.

Speaking of new Arkansas cities, someone on Twitter mentioned that he/she got LTE in Arkadelphia over the weekend. So, hooray, more nearby locations are getting it.
    Sorry to hear you have to drop your account. If it's unlimited, keep in mind that as long as you are OK with losing the phone number you may be able to sell it to someone else who wants an unlimited account.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #158  

ROM
    Team BAMF, ICS 4.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by natehoy View Post
    Sorry to hear you have to drop your account. If it's unlimited, keep in mind that as long as you are OK with losing the phone number you may be able to sell it to someone else who wants an unlimited account.
    I'm fine with it.

Anyways, look at the map? Is it just me, or do I see additions in parts of Southern AR? Fordyce, Bearden, around De Queen, Eudora, Lake Village. I don't remember any of these cities mapped with LTE before.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #159  

ROM
    Team BAMF, ICS 4.0.3

AR 4G LTE Markets-malarlte101912.png

Malvern results on the north side, near Interstate 30.

Fordyce does have 4g. My parents live in bearden but i haven't noticed 4g yet. My phone acts weird around small 4g areas. It goes back and forth from 1x to 4g then stays on 3g. Maybe im in an extended area?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Had to go do some holiday shopping over the weekend, solid 4G LTE coverage on US18 between Blytheville and Jonesboro, now, including all the small towns that you miss if you blink, also contiguous coverage from Blytheville to Memphis, Memphis to Jonesboro....And the one I've been waiting and hoping for, my old hometown...Paragould now has LTE as of last week, according to a couple of friends from there. Coverage on all hwy's and interstates in this area is great now!!!

My little town of Hampton finally has 4g!

Sent using my Galaxy Note 2
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567