1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Verizon Data Outages - As Of Oct. 18, 2011

Connecticut - I am in Middletown, CT and as of this morning I have not gotten Data since I got to my office this morning at 7 am (est). I have tried restarting my Droid Charge, toggling data between 3G and 4G, turning Data on and off, etc.... I do not want to have to wipe my phone completely unless it is absolutely necassary. Are you also having isssues in this area today? Any other areas? Thanks for the soap box!
    Uly

No data for me over the last 7 hours. I'm just north of Boston.

I am in Nashua, NH. And right now I'm in Chelmsford Mass. I have not experienced any data problems over the last few days.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Verizon Data Outages - As Of Oct. 18, 2011

I've had intermittent loss of data (3G) connectivity over the past several days in the D.C.-metro area. I thought something was wonky with my phone - surprised that others are having the same problem. Any further information about this from Verizon?

No data issues in the south Chicago suburbs.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

No data for me south of Buffalo, NY since 11PM 10/17/11. So Frustrating.

I have been having data issues for the past week in Oxford, MS. However, I haven't heard any official announcement of 4G lighting up in my area, but 4G has been showing up on my DROID Charge sporadically along with 3G, 1x, and nothing at all. You're guess is as good as mine as to what is going on.

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Lol....

Sprint had an outage when Irene came through the Northeast! Hope they get it all worked out for you guys. I know the pain of having no data! It sucks.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

ROM
    Stock

Knock on wood. Li, ny, no data outages at any time

ROM
    Stock

I am getting very spotty data coverage in Boston. 3G is completely gone, 4G and 1X is off and on.

Data is down again this morning in Jacksonville, FL as it was yesterday. Seems like they take it down during normal business hours.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

No problems out here in the sticks (Iowa), but then we still use string and tin cans at times...

We did have some issues about 3-4 weeks ago, but we also had some massive storms roll through...phones would bounce back and forth from 3G to 1x constantly, but then went back to normal, solid coverage...
    VX6700: Using as a doorstop
    Treo 755: Kids use it as a toy phone
    Storm 1: They make great coasters for shot glasses!
    Droid X: Gets better every day...

So Tucson , data has been iffy . I normally have 4 g at my work,but don't have it today