Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigcatman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,919 Global Posts

Default Unbeleivable but true....

Verizon shipped us a replacement battery cover, for free (nice of them as phone has been out of warranty since May). But they just don't ship it in a plain envelope through the postal service, they ship it via FedEx 2nd day delivery, signature required.

Next time you look at how much Verizon charges for service..... this may explain why (we can't be the only example of such ignorance in their shipping department).
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,003 Global Posts

Default Re: Unbeleivable but true....

Global Posts
    337 Global Posts

You're complaining about upgraded customer service?

Quote Originally Posted by Cares View Post
    That's what I was thinking.......
    @missjennell

Yeah I don't understand you're complaint. They shipped you a replacement battery door, for free, and gave you upgraded shipping (free I assume) so it would get there quicker. How is this bad?

Also, which phone is this for and what happened to your battery door?

As for Phil's link to that old article... I've had the OG Droid since release and I've never had a problem with it's battery door. So that really confused me as to how/why so many had defective doors. Mine has always stayed on tight and whenever I have to remove it to access the battery or SD card it always clicks back in firmly.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    1,919 Global Posts

Yep, I'm complaining! If they are this loose with how they spend their it cost us all and we should all be po'd because we all pay for this stupidity. I can't imagine this is the first and only example of foolishly wasting money.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by bob61 View Post
    Yep, I'm complaining! If they are this loose with how they spend their it cost us all and we should all be po'd because we all pay for this stupidity. I can't imagine this is the first and only example of foolishly wasting money.

I think it might help if you "gottaway-for-awhile". How long since your last vacation?

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FrankXS; 12-01-2011 at 06:18 PM.
    [HTC Thunderbolt 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]

Quote Originally Posted by bob61 View Post

This basically proves you can't make everyone happy. There are people who complain that shipping isn't fast enough and then there is people who complain it is to quick.
    @missjennell
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

No, it's great but somebody has go pay for it. Mote convenient to me tho were the days you could get things locally for your phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Did you ever think that they get fantastic rates with FedEx for making them their main shipper? Or that they don't pay out per shipment, but rather annually?
    MissJennell#IM likes this.

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigcatman View Post
    Did you ever think that they get fantastic rates with FedEx for making them their main shipper? Or that they don't pay out per shipment, but rather annually?
    Think? How dare you suggest such atrocities!