New phone for my wife.

grumpyjoe

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
She has the Droid X and really doesn't care for it. Too slow and the camera is not want she wants. I have come down to either the HTC Rezound or Moto Razar Maxx. I'm not going to root it but I will be putting Go Launcher EX on. She runs every day for 3 miles and listen to Pandora. On and off Facebook all day. She will have a charger at work so battery life is not that big a concern. We foster dogs so she takes a lot of pictures to post on the Web site. So a good and easy to use camera is a must. The Droid X camera was slow and she would miss a lot of good pics because of that. I have a Thunderbolt and love it so I know what I'm getting with a HTC phone. My son has the Rezound and loves it. So, any help I will thank you now.

rocker22dallas

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Go to the store and try them out. I personally don't like how slow HTC sense feels to me. Have you looked at the galaxy s 2 series?

Sent from my Galaxy S II epic 4g touch. 4.0.3 FC05 ICS

grumpyjoe

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm not really too worried about Moto Blur Or Sense. Like I said I will be running Go Launcher EX. I have a month till she upgrades. Looks like I will be heading to Verizon sometime soon.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
She has the Droid X and really doesn't care for it. Too slow and the camera is not want she wants. I have come down to either the HTC Rezound or Moto Razar Maxx. I'm not going to root it but I will be putting Go Launcher EX on. She runs every day for 3 miles and listen to Pandora. On and off Facebook all day. She will have a charger at work so battery life is not that big a concern. We foster dogs so she takes a lot of pictures to post on the Web site. So a good and easy to use camera is a must. The Droid X camera was slow and she would miss a lot of good pics because of that. I have a Thunderbolt and love it so I know what I'm getting with a HTC phone. My son has the Rezound and loves it. So, any help I will thank you now.

Between the Razr Maxx and the Rezound, it all comes to the way it feels in your hand. A lot of people say the Razr Maxx is too wide and feels awkward. The Razr Maxx will have amazing battery life, but the camera on the Rezound is a lot better. The Razr's are having their fair share of problems right now too, while the Rezound is a very solid device.

rocker22dallas

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
here is a comparison between the 2 phones from a hands on in the store view of the phones.

rezound has a 1.5ghz processor, while the maxx has a 1.2, but that doesn't tell the whole story. both will be good phones, its just hard to decide what you want until you use it in the store.

when i was getting a new phone, i though i wanted the moto photon, but when i used it it felt laggy and slow, and the epic 4g touch was right next to it, and was amazing. fast and big, and beautiful screen. so i went with it and it has been an amazing phone.

just keep your options open. there are more than just those 2 phones, and more coming out. go to the store and feel which phone, out of all of them, feels the best to you

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski