Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default A White Phone

A white phone. Yes, that's what the wife wants. She doesn't care what it is, she wants a phone that works and it has to be white. Her 1st gen Incredible is on it's last leg and the only newer white phone on Verizon is one I'm not willing to buy (yet).

Are there any white Android phones on Verizon or soon to be introduced on Verizon? Seems ATT and a couple of Samsungs, the HTC One, and one more but no love for white phones on Verizon's web site.

Please help me before I'm forced to buy the 4s.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

There is a white Incredible 2.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

Default Re: A White Phone

Is this for real?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks Pappy, I saw that Inc2 this morning at Best Buy but was hoping there are more options than just one phone...

the razr has a white version...and from what i've been reading, it's gotten good reviews

Yeah, I would say go with the white RAZR, too. Of course, it's not all white, more panda.

lol "panda" i was just talking to a friend who has the razr and he said he loves it and there's nothing he can't do on it.

so sound like a pretty good deal.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yeah no go on the razr, to masculine looking. I guess the inc2 in white is only at best buy. Was also hoping for a 4g phone too. Will wait a bit to see if the HTC one or galaxy3 shows up.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

Well if she wants a feminine looking, white phone get her the iPhone 4s. I still can't believe this is a real topic.

Global Posts
    356 Global Posts

Chances are good that "I want a white phone" is womanspeak for "I want an iPhone 4". If that's the case get her the bloody iPhone and be done with it.

Or better yet, take her to the store and let her pick out what she wants. If she's anything like my wife the phone she likes the most will just happen to be the most expensive one in the place. But at least when it turns out to be a POS you won't get blamed.

why can't she just put a pink case on it or something? i mean...i'm a girl and i like a phone that isn't all black and brushed steel...but that's what my razr maxx is...so that's what i have. i put a blue case on it. done.

i'm not willing to sacrifice performance for looks.

Quote Originally Posted by olliegrl View Post
    why can't she just put a pink case on it or something? i mean...i'm a girl and i like a phone that isn't all black and brushed steel...but that's what my razr maxx is...so that's what i have. i put a blue case on it. done.

i'm not willing to sacrifice performance for looks.
    While I agree with you, you do understand that you are a minority. Alot of the females I know that have an iphone have it in white, with a pink case, lol. They just think it's so cute and not trendy at all. But yes, get her a white iphone, it's white and simplistic.
    Queendroid

Global Posts
    910 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Hangfire View Post
    While I agree with you, you do understand that you are a minority. Alot of the females I know that have an iphone have it in white, with a pink case, lol. They just think it's so cute and not trendy at all. But yes, get her a white iphone, it's white and simplistic.
    It is rather disheartening...gives all us girls a bad rep... My sister in law has a white iPhone with a pink and black case. Soooo original...:rolleyes:

If all she cares about is looks, get her the iPhone. Blech...

Quote Originally Posted by Zhara View Post
    It is rather disheartening...gives all us girls a bad rep... My sister in law has a white iPhone with a pink and black case. Soooo original...:rolleyes:

If all she cares about is looks, get her the iPhone. Blech...
    i mean..i like pink and i think the white iphones are cute and all..but at the end of the day, i like my razr maxx. when i was in high school i always opted for the "cute" phone, but now that i'm in my twenties i need an "adult" phone.

that didn't stop me from downloading "bathing cat" for my maxx though. haha

have you tried opting for the purple razr? i know it's not white, but i don't think she can use the "it's too masculine" excuse there lol

There will be a white Samsung stratosphere available. Know we will be carring it at radioshack.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

Or get any phone and put a custom skin on it. White, pink, orange, **** green, whatever your heart desires.
    Last edited by Super_Mario; 05-15-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Mario View Post
    Or get any phone and put a customer skin on it. White, pink, orange, **** green, whatever your heart desires.
    i was gonna suggest that too. get any phone...deal with it being "masculine" for a few months until new housing become available...replace the housing...

Quote Originally Posted by olliegrl View Post
    i was gonna suggest that too. get any phone...deal with it being "masculine" for a few months until new housing become available...replace the housing...
    Replacing housing automatically voids put the warranty. I don't suggest doing that. Some people want a colored phone. Me....no. I just want a decent phone that I can customize. That makes it mu own!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1