What about Verizon?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I read all this news on a daily basis and nothing has been but out for Verizon. Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, and every other carrier out there have gotten some type of new flagship phone from some maker. Verizon...... nothing, well other then the possible 3rd variant of the RAZR that has been leaked for for about 6 months now with no real info other then 3 shady pictures.

via Razr MAXX

olliegrl

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
if it's not broken, don't fix it. /shrug

personally i feel they have a strong selection of phones. i'm not one to sit and campout or scour the internet for the next newest thing, so maybe i'm not qualified to answer this lol...but that's how i feel. they have a pretty good line up...why mess with it?

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Now that the CTIA is over, I have a sinking feeling my contract ending in March sucks. The phones are almost 6 months plus old now. Damnit! I didn't want this OG droid anymore.

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree with ya. I've been available for an upgrade since January and will be off contract in the next month or two. I'm not convinced anything better is coming to VZW this year. It will be Motorola's that come out. Last year we also saw the Galaxy Nexus but I don't see another Vanilla phone since the new operating system's not out. They also got the HTC Rezound last fall but VZW is still waiting to release the HTC Incredible 4G. The only possibility I see anytime soon, not made by Motorola, would be the Galaxy S III, unless VZW skips out again.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This stuff happens in cycles. I mean this past fall/winter Verizon had the droid 4, razr, nexus and rezound all within a couple months. What was the other carriers releasing during this time? Not much. Can't really expect them to release high end devices all year long. It just doesn't happen that way for any of the carriers. Having said that i hope they at least get 1 high end android this summer to go along with the next iPhone. That works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34