Converting an Individual Line to a Family Plan After 6/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen this addressed yet. My friend has unlimited data on an individual plan. Will she be able to convert her individual plan to a family plan after 6/28 and keep her unlimited data? From what I have read if you already have a family plan, you can add a line after 6/28 and keep unlimited data on your lines that currently have it, but what about individual plan conversion to family plan after 6/28?

Hopefully the uptight types around here won't get their panties in a wad about my asking for clarification, since the other thread was not clear as evidenced by all of the questions and not to mention misinformation on the other thread. Geez.

Super_Mario

Banned
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
From info passed around here and from what I understand about the changes, after 6/28, all new customers have to pick from the family share plans or tiered data plans. So if that's the case, adding new lines and switching to a famy share would make the user lose unlimited, unless they didn't go to Family Share and they stayed on an individual plan

Reactions: GNex Girl

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
From info passed around here and from what I understand about the changes, after 6/28, all new customers have to pick from the family share plans or tiered data plans. So if that's the case, adding new lines and switching to a famy share would make the user lose unlimited, unless they didn't go to Family Share and they stayed on an individual plan
Switching to a family share would lose unlimited, that I am clear on. But right now you have family plans where each line has its own data plan and you can convert an individual plan to a family plan. I wonder if that option will be gone after 6/28?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa