starting a new verizon plan...

markespo55

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
so im thinking about switching to verizon because i really want a good stable network and i dont mind about paying a good amount of money. i went into a store a couple weeks ago and tried to open up my own account. i got everything ready and was super excited until he let me know the total. i dont have any credit or anything like that and they wanted me to pay $1,000!! thats just crazy. so i left. but last night i went online to see if i can get around the credit check thingy somehow and went all the way to the payment options and the price for my plan didnt go over $300. will this change once i pay the actual amount? or will it reject me? ive never shopped online for a phone before.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You wont know till you submit. But you can cancel too
Also try calling the 800 number for assistance if you are in doubt

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
so im thinking about switching to verizon because i really want a good stable network and i dont mind about paying a good amount of money. i went into a store a couple weeks ago and tried to open up my own account. i got everything ready and was super excited until he let me know the total. i dont have any credit or anything like that and they wanted me to pay $1,000!! thats just crazy. so i left. but last night i went online to see if i can get around the credit check thingy somehow and went all the way to the payment options and the price for my plan didnt go over $300. will this change once i pay the actual amount? or will it reject me? ive never shopped online for a phone before.

When you looked at it online, you stopped before the credit check.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Yea with limited or no credit it will b expensive. I believe all carriers do it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ry

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Who do you have currently?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Deposit s can be between 150 up to 1000 depending on the account and credit standing. They pay you interest on the deposit for one full year and if you're good on the account for the year it is reimbursed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If its more than one line it will require deposit on each line.
Have taken individual as low as 150 and as high as 400

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums