Verizon and their customer service... Or lack there of

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Directv also beats out the Cable Companies in Customer satisfaction.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I wonder why. The picture quality is awful during storms and I laugh because my sister has it. I'll take cable over satellite any day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why. The picture quality is awful during storms and I laugh because my sister has it. I'll take cable over satellite any day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Same here.

Had DirecTV for TV and Time Warner for internet. So happy to switch to FiOS.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So not sure if anyone else has had this issue, and but when I received my S3 I switched my Xoom service over to the share everything plan. As soon as the CSR, did that my Xoom lost data service.

To make a long story short, three phone calls, and multiple transfers, and a full 7 days of being promised a resolution and return phone calls, neither of which happen, resulted in me asking for a month credit on my account for the Xoom since I was paying for something I could not use... A month credit is only $10.

Verizon refused to credit me the $10 and told me I could cancel my service if I wasn't happy. I asked to speak to their customer loyalty department, and again asked for the credit and explained why. She refused, and was insanely condescending and and advised me to go ahead and send my S3 back and that she has canceled my service for me..

Lol, back to AT&T it is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

What the heck is this? You switched data plans on a tablet then somehow aquired an S3, then are complaining about not having service on a device? Thats just stupid, pay for service on one device and not get it on 2...

I have never heard of Verizon "promising" a resolution, much less waiting 7 days for it.

The last person you talked to over the phone just went ahead and canceled your service without you asking????

Your grammer sucks so I may be missing something about your story. Sounds like either there is miscommunication or youre looking for freebies.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on the OP. something just doesn't smell right with this story. it may have happened that way, but people DO embellish. just the fact that you say that Verizon said you could cancel your service if you weren't happy doesn't sound right.

customers ARE NOT always right, contrary to popular belief. :p