not happy with verizon at this time

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I are at the hospital expecting our first baby and my razor Max and wife's Verizon iPhone not working unless we go outside. Our visitors have att and their phones are working with full bars

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I are at the hospital expecting our first baby and my razor Max and wife's Verizon iPhone not working unless we go outside. Our visitors have att and their phones are working with full bars

An example of "your coverage may vary".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
AT&T may have boosters in that hospital. The hospital here is the same but Verizon works and T-Mobile didn't. Its really a hospital thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You might wanna check with the hospital. They maybe have something in place that does not allow cell phone use. Or they may allow use just in certain areas in the hospital perhaps a lounge or something like that. I would check with the hospital before blaming the phone or the service.

sancho8484

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Congrats ! Also had to go yesterday to hospital to see my new niece and had the same problem only had 1 bar on 3g but then all of a sudden after 3min it jumped to full bars 4G. It's just a coverage issue. They have it. We don't. We have it. They don't.

Verizon Galaxy S3!!

KnicksALLday

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
ya its really give our take on the location as far as signal is concerned... for the most part verizon has good service in most places

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on your baby. But with your phones it can be frustrating. It isn't te phones or verizon. I am fine in our hospital but I can be in an office in Phx and be on one bar....Dr.appt. s depends. I rarely have issues

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Grats! All of them are like this. In Vermont its Verizon. Just your luck its att! :p

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

edited by moderator

VERIZON GALAXY S 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781