- 417 Posts
4G problems in Atlanta?
Anyone else having 4G problems in Atlanta? After troubleshooting over the phone with VZW tech support, they are sending out a new SIM card but when I went into a store, they said that there's a problem with 4G network on some phones. The GS3 they had on display had 4G while mine right next to it was only picking up 3G. Curious if anyone else is having the same problem in the area. Hoping it's not something to do with the OTA update the phone received last night.
- 09-15-2012, 05:12 PM #2
Re: 4G problems in Atlanta?
Just noticed this in the Toco Hills area, but signal inside my realtive's house over there can be iffy. However, no recovery to LTE as I drove out toward Tucker. Rebooted in the car, but still 3G. Subsequent battery / SIM card pull and back to 4G, but also at a different location.
EDIT: Just ran a speed test, 23.5 down, just under 6 up.
- 09-16-2012, 02:10 PM #3
- By palo117 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 79Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:24 PM
- By Go Android! in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 32Last Post: 07-31-2012, 08:17 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum SprintReplies: 30Last Post: 07-14-2012, 02:44 AM
- By Your my boy blue in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:48 PM
- By sandslayer in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 05-20-2011, 11:48 PM