Anyone want Unlimited Data with Verizon?

dalmi

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm want to make the jump over to T-Mobile since I would end up saving a bunch of money per month. Sadly, I still have a contract under Verizon till February of 2014. So I was wondering if anyone would like to take over my account via Assumption of Liability? I currently have unlimited data, 450 minutes and 1000 texts (you can adjust anything on the account, amount of minutes, texts, data, ect.). My monthly bill comes out to be $70.31 a month for the one line.

I asked a Verizon emplyee how the AoL would work, he said it was simple and could be done in 5 minuets, I simply call Verizon they set it all up then they give me a number that the other person taking over the line would need to call within 30 days and accept the the line.

I could sell the line on ebay, since people are paying for Verizon unlimited data if you have it, but I figured why not ask around on android central (and no I'm not asking for money, sorry if it sounded like I was).

If you think this post is inappropriate to post on android central please just let me know and I will take it down ASAP.

Thanks, Dalmi

ohioratrodder

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
dalmi i got it all setup and works prefect and i did change the number, thanks again. my speed with sprint was under 1mpbs at most(when i even had it lol) now i am getting 17+mpbs

OhioG

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I ended up trading it in to best buy, why did you need it?
No, I was looking to see if it was possible to pull my unlimited out of a family plan and then give it away. I was just unsure what to do with by Thunderbolt. I figure the market for that phone isnt that big lol

dalmi

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear it works great! Yeah I don't know what you could do with it, maybe trade it in at Best buy and get a bit of money. Also since you did change the number I might be able to get my old one back. :)

Anyways I'm glad to hear all is working well for you!

ohioratrodder

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
yea when i as setting up the phone they asked if i want to keep the number or take one with my area code. so i switched. You should beable to get your old number back, may just have to wait 30 days but you should call today before they randomly give it out again.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have to say I am surprised Verizon allows things like this. Very cool none the less, congrats to you both. Also sell that thunderbolt on craigslist, they usually still go for $120-150 still. Also can try swappa.