- 173 Posts
Verizon Price Info
Hey all I'm looking for some essential info on Verizon prices. My family is currently on a family plan with 5 members on AT&T. We have 4 smart phones and one regular feature phone. We recently purchased 3 smart phones about 9 months ago and were locked into 2 year contracts. The other 2 lines are both eligible for an upgrade. We are looking to switch to Verizon due to better coverage in our area and prices. How much would it cost to cancel AT&T and the contract situation we have? And does Verizon offer certain company discounts. (We have a premier account on AT&T) We also would have to buy 5 new phones fml....... But thanks in advance!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
- 09-15-2012, 10:31 PM #2
- 09-15-2012, 10:35 PM #3
- 09-15-2012, 10:57 PM #4
Re: Verizon Price Info
Its like 150$ for the basic phone and it drops $4 per month. Each smartphone is like 325$ each unless you have an iPhone which is $350 if I remember. Since you are 9 months into the contract your etf should be 235$ for each line. You can also trade the phones in to cover the etf.
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
- 09-15-2012, 10:59 PM #5
- By bboykin87 in forum VerizonReplies: 105Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:38 PM
- By Nytfemale in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:15 PM
- By phazelag in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:19 AM
- By groundkontrol in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2010, 07:12 PM
- By Traprock in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 12-06-2009, 09:46 PM