GB meter is going crazy

Cupcakedroid

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else getting odd readings when logging in to check the GB usage? Mine has gone from 1.6 to 3.8 then 5.6 and then back down to 1.6 (this was all with in a 45 min time frame) When I called to ask they said multiple people are having this issue, so I just wanted to see if anyone one here has as well. also since I've had my s3 I feel that it's using a ton of data my reg monthly use is 1.5 gb which I've seem to already gone over and I don't even have apps downloaded into the phone so I'm not sure what's wrong with that.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue where mine wouldn't update, and even Verizon's in house meter wasn't updating for over two days. They said it was an issue with their monitoring software because of the change over to the share data plans, and it cleared up after a few days. That may be what is happening to you too.

Oddly enough, when the monitoring started up again on mine, it didn't catch the data use during down time. Wish I knew that was gonna happen. I would have abused the heck out of it! Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance