- 5 Posts
GB meter is going crazy
Is anyone else getting odd readings when logging in to check the GB usage? Mine has gone from 1.6 to 3.8 then 5.6 and then back down to 1.6 (this was all with in a 45 min time frame) When I called to ask they said multiple people are having this issue, so I just wanted to see if anyone one here has as well. also since I've had my s3 I feel that it's using a ton of data my reg monthly use is 1.5 gb which I've seem to already gone over and I don't even have apps downloaded into the phone so I'm not sure what's wrong with that.
- 09-17-2012, 12:22 PM #2
- 760 Posts
Re: GB meter is going crazy
I had an issue where mine wouldn't update, and even Verizon's in house meter wasn't updating for over two days. They said it was an issue with their monitoring software because of the change over to the share data plans, and it cleared up after a few days. That may be what is happening to you too.
Oddly enough, when the monitoring started up again on mine, it didn't catch the data use during down time. Wish I knew that was gonna happen. I would have abused the heck out of it! Lol
- By DizWhiz in forum HTC One XReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2012, 04:45 AM
- By rlanza1054 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2012, 09:53 PM
- By jodymcl in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:44 PM
- By papadonna in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:30 PM
- By drfundy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:15 AM