I just wanted to let my fellow Verizon users know that there is a scam going around about reserving the new iPhone 5. Both myself and my father have gotten multiple text messages from a number claiming to be Verizon offering a new iPhone 5 if you call the number and reserve the deice at a local retailer (it doesn't say which retailer). I got this on my Android and my father got this on his iPhone 4S so it seems to be on both platforms but I don't know if its on different carriers seeing as we both have Verizon under the same account.
- 09-21-2012, 01:46 PM #2
Re: Scam alert!
What number is it coming from?a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 (JDQ39, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By pappy53 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 66Last Post: 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM
- By pappy53 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 53Last Post: 06-28-2012, 01:27 AM
- By calmob in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2009, 09:32 AM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2009, 10:12 AM
- By johnatthebar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:25 PM