6 DAYS!!!

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon wireless, what a company to do business with. When one of the store reps had me paying for 5 lines, and not the two I had ordered from Verizon, Verizon quickly got it resolved., repaired the bill and even called so we could go thru it line by line, they also got us on a service that was economical for us and not the salesmanship pocket. I now have unlimited everything 4gb data for less than the salesman offered with 700 talk and text minutes and only 2gb. When your in doubt, call Verizon directly, you will have no regrets.

I just got off the phone with Verizon to find out why it takes 6 days for them to get my wireless Internet started here at home, I received and connected the unit yesterday and received my phone number the previous day, so why in the hell does it take 6 days to push a button at their office. Their excuse to me was that they wanted to make sure my line worked, which it does. After that, he then put me through to a salesman to see if I'd be interested in signing up for a 2 year wireless phone contract, I couldn't resist, but I just had to know what is in their drinking, water that makes them so ridiculous.

Frank

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Verizon, there is no FIOS here. My son was trying to get me to switch to Verizon wireless..... NO CHANCE IN HELL, if they are this bad just connecting basic phone service and DSL, I'm certainly not going to trust them for any wireless service.
Frank

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So you are complaining about Verizon DSL? Because this is Verizon Wireless forums. Also it is more than just turning on a switch.....

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm complaining about Verizon period, whether it's their wireless service or their DSL, it's all the same company with the same crappy CS, I was blessed, I mean cursed I spoke with both of them yesterday.

Frank

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Its all for the better anyways. Verizon DSL is terrible just like every other DSL provider out there.

Verizon Wireless is the best out there. Customer service is top notch even though I see some complain. I don't know why because I've never been screwed of given the run around. But I'm also knowledgeable so no one dares mess with me I guess.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So you are complaining about Verizon DSL? Because this is Verizon Wireless forums.

I love people like this.....yelling about something and they don't even know what they are complaining about

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I'm complaining about Verizon period, whether it's their wireless service or their DSL, it's all the same company

It's not, you're just demonstrating how clueless you are.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
ah, yes. some people's day are not complete unless they find something to b**** and moan about. and if I'm not mistaken, the OP is with Sprint? that's a hoot.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
If you say so..... Boo hoo!!! Anyone got a box of tissues?

Sent from my "PATENTED RECTANGLE" using Android Central Forums.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I must humbly say that the evil empire isn't so evil, although their non_fios internet isn't the best, their wireless branch is great. I never thought I'd get tied up in a contract but I must say they certainly earned my business, they absolutely blow sprint/virgin Mobile away.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah good luck with the bill and capped data lol I'll take unlimited 10mb over capped 50

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah good luck with the bill and capped data lol I'll take unlimited 10mb over capped 50

Unlimited data means nothing to the average user. As most users don't use other 1gig. Just saying. I'd rather have service that's reliable Imo.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
What is this with the avg user Crap lol. First off everything is getting data hungry(apps streaming ect) so not having to worry about if Im gonna get charged extra this month. And everybody I know from the power users to the fb heads use more than 2gb. Lol u can use that up with just a couple HD YouTube videos

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
And everybody I know from the power users to the fb heads use more than 2gb. Lol u can use that up with just a couple HD YouTube videos

What's the heck kind of YouTube videos are you watching??? 2gb is a LOT of data to burn on YouTube with the amount of effort you are implying.

I never use more than 1.5gb a month. I sync 2 emails, read like 5 news apps, watch about 5 YouTube videos, Facebook, Google music, navigate on a regular basis, play a few games on a daily basis, and browse the internet daily.

Again, unless you stream something on a daily basis (Pandora, Google music, movies, etc) you're not gonna bust 2gb

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
What's the heck kind of YouTube videos are you watching??? 2gb is a LOT of data to burn on YouTube with the amount of effort you are implying.

I never use more than 1.5gb a month. I sync 2 emails, read like 5 news apps, watch about 5 YouTube videos, Facebook, Google music, navigate on a regular basis, play a few games on a daily basis, and browse the internet daily.

Again, unless you stream something on a daily basis (Pandora, Google music, movies, etc) you're not gonna bust 2gb

Its strange, I didn't think Pandora would take much but my mother streams almost daily and she gets to 2 gig every month.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I watched a gangland episode and a Kevin heart movie and used almost a gb

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
This went from a discussion about some dude complaining about how it takes to set up Verizon DSL, to the unlimited vs. data cap again. Here is a hint, Verizon Wireless Hotspot and tethering was never intended to be used as a primary source for home internet service. Yes they offer Fusion now, but that is more for people that are in areas that have ZERO access to any kind of internet service minus MAYBE satellite, which is terrible and even more expensive.

I understand people use to use it that way, but that is not what it was intended for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech