- 537 Posts
Totally unreliable data connection speed.....
I have an HTC Thunderbolt, but recently, and it seems tied to the expansion of LTE into other markets, my connection has gotten horribly sporadic. From 4G to 3G, even 1G from time to time, or, like this morning, from 4G to NOTHING. Like now, for example, it says 4GLTE but there are no arrows, so no data. Also, I'm in Greenville, SC. Anybody else having this problem? It's crazy. Maybe I should pay my bill like they provide service - a little bit here, a little bit there, sometimes nothing.... And for what it's worth, I restart my phone every morning, and did it a second time today just to see if that helped (sometimes it seems to). I don't think it's related to my phone at all, but curious what others are experiencing and if there are any solutions....Palm Treo 755 --> Rooted Droid Eris --> Rooted HTC Thunderdud --> 2012 Google Nexus 7 and rooted Samsung Galaxy S4
- 09-28-2012, 10:21 AM #2
Re: Totally unreliable data connection speed.....
I've been noticing my RAZR Maxx doesn't hold 4G in areas that it used to. I'm at home now on Wi-Fi and my data signal is 3G. It used to consistently stay on 4G.
...and just as I type this I'm back on 4G...
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
- 10-02-2012, 09:12 PM #3
- 10-02-2012, 09:19 PM #4
- By RockPaperDeath in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2011, 08:22 AM
- By ToothVore in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2010, 12:05 PM
- By johnhboyd in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
- By brandonx1000 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2010, 04:42 PM
- By alear in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:13 PM