- 287 Posts
anyway around it?
i got the galaxy S3 3 weeks ago. i thought the trial period was 30 days, my bad. well i am now 6 days past the 14 days. i am not 100% satisfied with the s3. i was actually thinking about going to the dark side and "try" the I5. but since i am past the 14 day trial i am stuck. any way around this? i had a thunderbolt and i rooted it and changed roms about every week. so i am tired of tweaking phones and just want a simple phone that works.
i have had to do a few battery pulls on my S3, suddenly battery is dropping quick. ringer wont stop ringing, hence battery pull. have had to do a factory reset. the lag from screen to screen,not saying the I5 is perfect but...
yes i have gone through all the settings and such to make the tweaks.
any idea on how to "extend" the 14 days? or have them change their mind?
- 10-27-2012, 01:14 PM #2
- 1,583 Posts
Re: anyway around it?
Well, you could always try to negotitate with them and be polite. Or, you could fork over the money for an ETF, then purchase the phone you want on upgrade price.
Now I was in the same pickle as you, so maybe you shouldn't be so hasty as to jump ship immediately. Sounds like you have a lemon. Maybe see if you can request a replacement and see how that goes before jumping ship?
Sent from my HTC One X
- 11-07-2012, 10:22 PM #3
- 11-08-2012, 10:05 AM #4
Re: anyway around it?
Yea, definitely an issue with your specific phone. Contact your carrier and request a replacement under warranty. They will ask you to factory reset, but, you can try telling them that you have already done so.
I was just using a co-workers S3 earlier, and, it was running smooth. It's a very nice phone, IMO.
- 11-10-2012, 08:29 PM #5
- By thirsty1258 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:35 PM
- By RebelMonster in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 05:38 PM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2011, 11:55 AM
- By Scifigeek4life in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:14 PM
- By tracerit in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 39Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:30 PM