Verizon's New Every 2

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm buying a Droid X on Thursday, what I need to know is exactly how the new every 2 works. If i'm eligible for an upgrade, can i get the same pricing as someone who's getting new service ($199)? Or Is it a set amount off money off of the full retail price? Or is it an additional discount off of the $199 price? These are the only three options I can think of unless i'm missing something. Because I went to Verizon's website and it isn't very clear.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I've always been under the impression that you would get the same price as new customers. So whatever it's advertised at, you'd get the same price.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
That question depends on what kind of line you have.

If you are on a shareline on a family plan, the phone will be 299 with a 100 MIR (so 199)

If you are a family plan primary line holder, or if you are on your own plan, you'll get an additional discount on TOP of the normal 2 year price. This can range from 30-100 depending on what level of credit your NE2 gives you. This credit would be applied at the time of sale (instant) and you would still get your MIR.

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I just called the local BB I pre-ordered from (Everett, MA literally 5 minutes from Boston) instead of 1800BestBuy which I did and waited 13 minutes on hold then hug up. I should have just called the local BB to begin with. The person I spoke to was not sure about the NE2 price match so he put me on hold to talk to his manager. He got back to me asked for my cell number and the last four of my social and said YES they would indeed give me the NE2 rebate and the mail in rebate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui