- 14 Posts
Verizon 4G service in NJ during Sandy
Hi all, posting from Monmouth County, NJ. I'm at work right now that has power, but there's still no electricity at my home. But throughout it all, my 4G signal stayed constant. I'm thankful to Verizon for this since it was my only way to communicate to friends and family that I was ok. It also stopped me from being bored to death
I'm glad I switched over in July when the S3 came out.
- 11-02-2012, 12:42 PM #2
- 11-03-2012, 12:53 PM #4
- 11-03-2012, 04:24 PM #5
- 11-03-2012, 04:58 PM #6
Re: Verizon 4G service in NJ during Sandy
I had 3g problems too, but as luck would have it my cousin was visiting with his new Maxx HD and man was I jealous of the longevity of his battery! Even when browsing all day with 4G. I am probably getting a new one before the next Nor easter sends me back to the stone age.
(ps my Kindle on AT&T network BLEW CHUNKS!) I had to use my cousins hotspot to download new books.
- By bigjoe7757 in forum SprintReplies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:08 PM
- By xavier28 in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2010, 04:09 PM
- By w1kk3d in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:55 AM
- By patpoof in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:55 PM
- By patpoof in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2010, 05:39 PM