Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Choosing a Verizon Droid - Opinions Requested

Hello all! I'm up for an upgrade on the 18th of November and am looking for some help/opinions. I can't wait to get rid of my Thunderbolt, the stupid piece of crap. I've done a fair bit of research, but I'm hoping some of you have hands on experience or a little more knowledge than me.

I'm not uneducated about phones, so I'm looking for honest opinions (and more detail is better). I've been leaning toward the SGSIII, moto razor maxx HD, or the moto razor M. Are there others I should be considering? I'll have this phone until my next upgrade in 22 months, so I want to make sure I'm not too behind the technology when I actually purchase the phone.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't see a better place than the Verizon forum. I couldn't find any other postings with this information, but if there is one, just point me in the right direction please!

ROM
    Viper

Default Re: Choosing a Verizon Droid - Opinions Requested

The only other one that I know of that you should look into is the htc DNA or DLX or whatever it will be called. It will have a 5" 1080p screen and Snapdragon S4 quad core on board. It will be a monster to say the least. I believe it is to be release this month?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts

All of those are good phones. Depends on what size of screen you want, the RAZR M is the smallest of those phones and the camera is ok.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    The only other one that I know of that you should look into is the htc DNA or DLX or whatever it will be called. It will have a 5" 1080p screen and Snapdragon S4 quad core on board. It will be a monster to say the least. I believe it is to be release this month?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    I agree with this.

I have the thunderbolt too, but I am going to wait til the next big phone drops. If you buy a phone thats 5 months old, then odds are you will be further behind the technology in 22 months then you would if you wait a month til a truly game-changing phone comes out. I am going to hold out for the Droid DNA myself and see what that is all about. If not maybe I will wait til the GS4. The thunderbolt isn't that bad lol. But I have mine rooted and on the ICS leak etc...

I have the GSIII and love it. Never any issues, good battery life, camera rocks, video rocks, and JB is coming soon for it.
    Ry

Global Posts
    8,582 Global Posts

Your thread title only asked about DROID phones. The S3 is not a DROID.
    Android Central Moderator

Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums