Choosing a Verizon Droid - Opinions Requested

jdklove18

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello all! I'm up for an upgrade on the 18th of November and am looking for some help/opinions. I can't wait to get rid of my Thunderbolt, the stupid piece of crap. I've done a fair bit of research, but I'm hoping some of you have hands on experience or a little more knowledge than me.

I'm not uneducated about phones, so I'm looking for honest opinions (and more detail is better). I've been leaning toward the SGSIII, moto razor maxx HD, or the moto razor M. Are there others I should be considering? I'll have this phone until my next upgrade in 22 months, so I want to make sure I'm not too behind the technology when I actually purchase the phone.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't see a better place than the Verizon forum. I couldn't find any other postings with this information, but if there is one, just point me in the right direction please! :)

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
The only other one that I know of that you should look into is the htc DNA or DLX or whatever it will be called. It will have a 5" 1080p screen and Snapdragon S4 quad core on board. It will be a monster to say the least. I believe it is to be release this month?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
All of those are good phones. Depends on what size of screen you want, the RAZR M is the smallest of those phones and the camera is ok.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jzamorski

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
The only other one that I know of that you should look into is the htc DNA or DLX or whatever it will be called. It will have a 5" 1080p screen and Snapdragon S4 quad core on board. It will be a monster to say the least. I believe it is to be release this month?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

I agree with this.

I have the thunderbolt too, but I am going to wait til the next big phone drops. If you buy a phone thats 5 months old, then odds are you will be further behind the technology in 22 months then you would if you wait a month til a truly game-changing phone comes out. I am going to hold out for the Droid DNA myself and see what that is all about. If not maybe I will wait til the GS4. The thunderbolt isn't that bad lol. But I have mine rooted and on the ICS leak etc...

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Your thread title only asked about DROID phones. The S3 is not a DROID. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01