Anyone use Verizon 4G unlimited data for home internet?
With the ability of our Androids to create a wireless hotspot it would seem if you have 4G service at home and unlimited data through Verizon, you could use it for home internet.
Is anyone doing this? Is there a downfall? I get great speeds through my 4g, but would there be things I am not thinking of that might not work properly? Say for instance, playing xbox360 online.
I guess the best bet for a test would be to unhook my cable internet for awhile and get everything hooked up to the wifi on my phone but before going through all that I was wondering if anyone had general feedback on the subject. Will Verizon go crazy if I am downloading 100GB a month?
Please discuss, thanks
- 11-12-2012, 04:44 PM #2
- 11-12-2012, 10:05 PM #3
- 11-12-2012, 11:10 PM #4
- 11-13-2012, 03:03 AM #5
- 11-15-2012, 09:14 PM #6
- 64 Posts
Re: Anyone use Verizon 4G unlimited data for home internet?
Not for home Internet but I use it for my primary work connection. I find that using the USB cable is quicker and more reliable than wireless. Can't speak for if vzw will catch you since I pay extra for the MHS as my company pays my bill.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
- 11-21-2012, 11:58 AM #7
- By ercsliberty in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:45 PM
- By eshropshire in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 23Last Post: 12-03-2011, 12:55 AM
- By Setite in forum VerizonReplies: 41Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:45 PM
- By phillyeagle30 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-29-2010, 08:26 PM
- By phillyeagle30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:05 AM