- 273 Posts
Yahoo sent folder empty
Is anyone using Yahoo mail through the basic email app? When I set up yahoo as an email account by selecting "Yahoo" from the list (as opposed to creating it as an "other" account), the inbox syncs, but the "sent" folder is completely empty, even after refreshing. The sync setting says "Automatic (Push)" as opposed to selecting a specific time interval to refresh. Anyone have this problem? My phone is a Droid Razr Maxx HD running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4.
- 11-14-2012, 03:05 PM #2
- 3,117 Posts
Re: Yahoo sent folder empty
You have to log into your mail account on a computer and set it up to save outgoing mail to the sent folder. I don't remember exactly where the setting is, otherwise I'd give more exact directions. It's a Yahoo setting, so there's nothing you can do from the email app to activate it. Once you do from a computer, they should automatically save when sending from your phone.
- By mbentley3 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:17 PM
- By arifjk in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:23 AM
- By nate n#AC in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
- By ChrisLe#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:12 AM
- By Hardcase in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:18 PM