Assumption of service and unlimited data???
My wife and I have 2 separate numbers both with unlimited data that we dont use that much data. If I find 2 people that want unlimited data and do an assumption of service, do I lose the phone numbers??
- 11-24-2012, 07:04 PM #2
Re: Assumption of service and unlimited data???
Not sure if you can keep the numbers(I imagine you could, since someone else would be assuming responsibility for the contract), but you can't transfer unlimited data anymore.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-25-2012, 05:45 AM #3
- By LDubs in forum Droid BionicReplies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2016, 02:57 PM
- By dan7360 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2011, 12:05 PM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum AT&TReplies: 16Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:33 PM
- By Theolodin in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2011, 12:38 PM
- By dubge in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2011, 12:40 PM