- 2 Posts
Can I Get My Unlimited Data Plan Back?
I figure the answer is "No", but please read below anyway.
Purchased an iPad on October 21 this year. On October 28 I went to Verizon's website to add the iPad to my plan. I have two Droid Bionics (Mine and my wife's) and we had unlimited data. After chatting online with a customer sales rep, it looked like I had two choices. I could add a separate line for the iPad and pay an additional $30 or so a month and keep unlimited data on the phones, or I could switch to a shared plan with tiered data. I chose the shared plan because getting the additional line for the iPad would have increased my monthly bill to $200 or more and the shared plan would keep it closer to the $160-$170 I had been paying.
Well, I lost my job, so I returned the iPad on November 13 (to Best Buy) . I am about to call Verizon the get the iPad removed from my account since I no longer have it.
So, will Verizon revert me to my old data (unlimited) and voice plan if I ask them to?
Probably not, but I wanted to see what the opinions are here.
Thank you for your help.
- 11-28-2012, 10:41 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 10:55 AM #4
Re: Can I Get My Unlimited Data Plan Back?
nope. That is the "selling" point of those idiotic plans. You can drop the data amount on your plan to cut the costs a bit (if you have a 4GB plan and think you can get by with 2GB)
- 11-28-2012, 12:10 PM #5
- 11-28-2012, 12:20 PM #6
- By ctrlbrk in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2012, 09:51 AM
- By iastonish in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 07:49 PM
- By jerethi in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
- By SamOliver in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2012, 06:26 PM
- By Hawaii Built in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2011, 06:30 AM