Don't park by Verizon stores

jackconst

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My local Verizon store has a booster in the store to make it look like the 4G service is great. If you park a car that has keyless entry and start close to the store, the booster will interfere with the fob and your car will not start. You have to push your car away from the building to get it to start. The employees act like they know nothing about it. More deception by this BS company!!!!!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I use my phone to start my truck. No issue at all

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
They are violating fcc regulations if they are operating a repeater that far out of the cellular band. Car fobs work in the 300 or 425 bands.

You should contact your local fcc field office and ask them to follow up.

But first you might want to check the batteries in your remote, because they also take a dim view of false interference reports. Just sayin'

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
100 million people in the world and your the only one to complain. hmm it may not be the store. they are just repeating their own signal. they are grabbing the current weak "700mhz" signal or whatever freq it is and just "boosting" it.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
wow. just wow. some people just are not happy unless they're griping about something. talk about a conspiracy theorist.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers