- 1 Posts
Don't park by Verizon stores
My local Verizon store has a booster in the store to make it look like the 4G service is great. If you park a car that has keyless entry and start close to the store, the booster will interfere with the fob and your car will not start. You have to push your car away from the building to get it to start. The employees act like they know nothing about it. More deception by this BS company!!!!!
- 11-28-2012, 09:28 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 05:38 PM #3
- 2,358 Posts
Re: Don't park by Verizon stores
They are violating fcc regulations if they are operating a repeater that far out of the cellular band. Car fobs work in the 300 or 425 bands.
You should contact your local fcc field office and ask them to follow up.
But first you might want to check the batteries in your remote, because they also take a dim view of false interference reports. Just sayin'
Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt
- 11-29-2012, 06:09 PM #4
- 12-04-2012, 11:34 AM #5
- 12-05-2012, 06:52 PM #6
- 12-06-2012, 11:50 PM #7
- 12-07-2012, 01:16 AM #8
- 12-08-2012, 05:42 PM #9
- 12-09-2012, 10:18 PM #10
- 12-10-2012, 07:41 PM #11
- 12-11-2012, 10:15 AM #12
- By Chewie18 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2010, 06:52 PM
- By chris.then in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 29Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:29 PM
- By faithwarrior118 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:13 AM
- By tere12 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 33Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:34 AM
- By schach23 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2009, 08:52 PM