Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Default Re: just wanted to get this off my chest . . .

That is not normal. There is some serious miscommunication somewhere. I know only the account holder gets emails... maybe thats how yours is set up too?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

we never receive any emails from the account holder's address, other than billing statements. I checked with a rep and she confirmed that we *should* receive notifications, but chalked it all up to human error (I thought it was an automated process, but..). same thing happened to the phone we ordered a few weeks back--no order/shipping confirmation, tracking #, nada.

the worst part is having to wait for my upgrade to reset--I want to get my phone before xmas but I'm getting dangerously close. the way they're set up, nobody has any authority to do anything except send tickets up to their supervisors, who themselves probably lack final authority. I'm guessing that's why the cancellation was so late. lol it was just ridiculous getting the phone, and having someone come up to our house two hours later to claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond32 View Post
    That is not normal. There is some serious miscommunication somewhere. I know only the account holder gets emails... maybe thats how yours is set up too?
    Formerly VZWRocks

Global Posts
    4,280 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

Its my understanding that since they redid all the plans for share everything that its harder and harder for even managers to waive the fee. Some people have had luck requesting a bill credit in the same value however.

My sales rep (I do indirect sales for Verizon and AT&T ) told me that the fee was now being used for network expansion and they were cracking down on the waiving the fee.

Sent from my Motorola Droid RAZR Max HD using the Android Central Forums app.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by YourMobileGuru View Post
    Some people have had luck requesting a bill credit in the same value however.
    Thank you, that is good to know!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12