Just ported to T-Mobile, when will my old phone be OK to sell?
I just moved on to T-Mobile pre-paid with My new Nexus 4. I just ported my number yesterday from Verizon and now my Verizon account is essentially closed. When I try to access my account it shows inactive.
When will it be OK to sell my old Thunderbolt on Ebay? Meaning, I want the buyer to be able to activate on Verizon as soon as they receive it with no issues.
- 12-08-2012, 12:43 PM #2
Re: Just ported to T-Mobile, when will my old phone be OK to sell?
right away as long as the bill is paid up to date. If the bill is not paid, verizon will not allow the phone to be activated
- 12-09-2012, 05:26 PM #4
- By nealoc187 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 22Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:24 PM
- By geoandroiddaddy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2010, 07:46 AM
- By it. in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2010, 10:23 PM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:55 AM
- By scooz16 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:08 AM