- 292 Posts
- Project Elite OG
Sim card question
Family contract has 3 phones with unlimited data. I have a moto bionic i am using currently. I want to buy off contract a sam galaxy nexus (no sim included) to replace my bionic. I am then giving the bionic to a member on the same plan with to replace their fascinated (which doesnt use a sim). How do i handle the sim cards. Do i leave the bionics sim with the device or do i keep it for my nexus, or does it matter? Obviously we need one more sim. I assume I can just go to verizon and get one for free?
Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-11-2012, 03:40 AM #2
- 12-11-2012, 01:42 PM #3
Re: Sim card question
The Droid Bionic uses a standard sim card and the Galaxy Nexus uses a micro sim card, So you will need two new SIM cards.
You will be able to get this done for no charge at a Verizon store. Went through the same thing with my girlfriend not to long ago. (her: Droid X to Droid Charge. Me: Droid Charge to Galaxy Nexus)
- 12-11-2012, 02:01 PM #4
- By J_5 in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
- By honex97 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2011, 06:09 PM
- By quan09 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2011, 03:12 PM
- By mlwhite12 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:26 PM
- By Mansell in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:45 PM