Activation Fee waived
Has any new customer ever been successful in getting Verizon to waive the new customer activation fee? Considering my entire transaction was handled at Best Buy and I have yet to ever speak with anyone at Verizon, $35 per line seems a little steep for how little they’ve had to do with my account.
I don’t mind calling them to ask but I don’t want to waste my time if this is just something they don’t do.
- 12-21-2012, 03:36 AM #2
- By jcpadron in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:57 PM
- By Live2ride883 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:40 PM
- By Andr3w in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:02 AM
- By freality in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:52 PM
- By specops2k3 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM