Why Verizon?

nerdyessence

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
You're getting unlimited data on Verizon?

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

Yes. Did an AOL (assumption of line) by looking online for people who were trying to get out of their VZW contract without an ETF.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Did an AOL (assumption of line) by looking online for people who were trying to get out of their VZW contract without an ETF.

Nice!

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

treb1797

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
For me it was coverage based on my travels for work. Plus Verizon gives employees of the company I work for a 22% discount on your talk & text plan & also a 22% discount on your data plan. This helps as I'm a "full retail payer" for life ( or until they take it away ) in order to keep my unlimited data.

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Been with Verizon when it was AirTouch. However I stay with them since they have the best coverage, LTE and I have unlimited data.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You still can't talk and surf though. And my friend who uses his phone as a gps unit always gets the gps knocked off whenever a call comes in, frustrates him to no end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
For me it was coverage based on my travels for work. Plus Verizon gives employees of the company I work for a 22% discount on your talk & text plan & also a 22% discount on your data plan. This helps as I'm a "full retail payer" for life ( or until they take it away ) in order to keep my unlimited data.

Ohhh - forgot about my nice corporate discount :D

Sent from my XT926 Vanquish

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
This article is about the iPhone. Most if not all Android 4G phones can talk and surf on Verizon.

Sent from my second brain.. Okay it is the only one working.

My question is WHY can't the iPhone talk and surf while android can.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
My question is WHY can't the iPhone talk and surf while android can.

Just another feature the iphone should have had but isn't there so they can charge you more later on when they add things that should have been there already.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

nerdyessence

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I work on the indirect side with VZW and the discount is 50%.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Next question; why is Verizon land line service so poor? They lways rank high on the wireless side but my parents have had nothing but problems with the land line side of Verizon.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Next question; why is Verizon land line service so poor? They lways rank high on the wireless side but my parents have had nothing but problems with the land line side of Verizon.

Because Nynex sucked before it became Verizon. I also doubt they spend much on the analog infrastructure, they'd rather their customers get Fios where available.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Everyone seems to have a great discount. :-( my company only has a 5% discount. Wondering if i use someone elses email address to confirm if that would work?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz