unlimited data and assumption

WannaBeYou

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to do an assumption of service with the unlimited data AND keep my number

Please be more specific. Are you asking can you take over someone else's unlimited data plan that has a different number than your current phone number but get your phone number switched to that unlimited data plan?

If that is what you are asking, the answer is no. You cannot switch phone numbers on an unlimited data plan and keep unlimited data.

conan1071

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Please be more specific. Are you asking can you take over someone else's unlimited data plan that has a different number than your current phone number but get your phone number switched to that unlimited data plan?

If that is what you are asking, the answer is no. You cannot switch phone numbers on an unlimited data plan and keep unlimited data.

I have 3 lines with unlimited data and 2 with the $20 discount, We dont use that much data and I am hearing about people "selling" their line on ebay with unlimited data for a lot of money I would like to "sell" 2 of these lines and keep the numbers.

WannaBeYou

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 lines with unlimited data and 2 with the $20 discount, We dont use that much data and I am hearing about people "selling" their line on ebay with unlimited data for a lot of money I would like to "sell" 2 of these lines and keep the numbers.
you can't keep the numbers - the numbers go with the line if you do an assumption.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I am in the same boat. I would do the same thing, but Verizon actually thought of this and closed that door. I do not want to lose our numbers, had them for 14 years and don't want to go thru the hassle of changing numbers. Sucks because I would do this to let someone have the unlimited data.

hell, looks like you can get $100 easy enough and still keep your equipment. you would be able to sign up for service with Verizon and not be under contract on top of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12