- 188 Posts
Activating a Prepaid Phone on a Postpaid Account
I see where you used to be able to activate a prepaid phone on a postpaid (regular existing) account but that now VZW wants you to activate and use the prepaid phone as a prepaid line for 6 months before they will allow you to activate it on a postpaid account.
Anyway around this? Or is it blocked at the ESN level?
- 01-01-2013, 05:17 PM #2
Re: Activating a Prepaid Phone on a Postpaid Account
Unfortunately, it's blocked at the ESN level via the computer. Not sure if it would work to activate the phone as a prepaid and just let it sit inactive for the other 5 months.
- By winterwolfes in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2012, 01:25 PM
- By yazyazoo in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:43 AM
- By aquaholik in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 02:09 PM
- By nursescott in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2010, 05:41 PM
- By smilz280 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:54 AM