Next big phone..

kregstrong

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
What's the rumors for the next big Verizon phone?? I have the note 2. Like it so far just curious what's next.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I like your rumour starting and wish to subscribe to your news letter

It was in response to the desire for stock android and a bigger screen. And a wish more than a rumor, hence the ?

Although with Samsung it might still not be stock if sold through carriers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
LMAO at some of these articles that claim to know or make a guess at SGSIV and Note 3. They just up the numbers after all the specs. Gorilla Glass 3? Not by next year. And the render "designed" by some brazilian looks 99.9% like the iPhone 5. An dumb elongated screen is one reason I went from the iPhone 4S to the Nexus 4 and not the iPhone 5. If you want a good laugh...

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/12/27/samsung-galaxy-note-3-and-s4-specs-to-electrify/

Why not just say it'll have 28 core CPU and a 42 core GPU. No one except Sammy people know.

Don't even know if HyperAMOLED is even a thing or just something a random writer came up with and got picked up for non-articles. Might as well say it will have a QuasarAMOLED or a GalacticAMOLED screen. It means nothing til a marketing team defines it for us. Did anything leak to show what Samsung will call its next upgraded AMOLED screens? I miss a press release? Is there a current phone with this HyperAMOLED screen all these people are reporting? My guess is it will have a HD Super HyperAMOLED Advanced Plus 2 screen.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I want something with stock android :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Maxx HD run a very vanilla form of Android. You can barely tell MotoBlur is even there. The battery life is the best I've ever seen in a 4G phone too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital