Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Nexus

My contract goes up within the next few weeks and I was wondering if this device would still perform well compared to newer devices such as the SIII, Droid DNA or even the Razr M. Would it be worth signing a two-year agreement for $50 for this phone? I might use ROMs in the future, but I'm not completely sure if I would.

Global Posts
    2,204 Global Posts
    ROM
    MoDaCo Switch Beta 8

Default Re: Galaxy Nexus

I just switched to the note 2 from the G-Nex. I loved that little phone. It's great as long as you're ok with a subpar camera. That said, I would not spend an upgrade on it. I just sold mine privately for $200. If you are going to get one try to buy one off contact and keep the upgrade. If you get bored of the Nexus in six months, or don't like it out of the gate, you can use your upgrade for something more modern.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Galaxy Nexus

I got mine a few months ago for $250 on eBay. You can probably find a pristine like-new galaxy nexus for less than that now.

I love it. jelly bean is amazing. Plus, I didn't burn an upgrade or lose my unlimited data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums