2500mAH battery
GOOD! rear camera
Aluminum body
Dedicated camera button
On-Screen software buttons

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
After using a RAZR Maxx HD I demand a 3300 mah battery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

what do you think of the razr maxx HD? I am very much on the fence on either the Note 2 or the maxx HD. I don't like the size of the Note 2, but the only thing I've heard about the Maxx HD positive is the battery life.

the OP seems to be asking for my dream phone. perfect size, great specs, but I would need a bit more battery. but I am a former Tbolt owner, so I'm going to be a battery mizer for the rest of my life.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
HTC
4.5-4.7" 720P screen
64GB storage non-removable, or 32GB w/ mSD expansion
2500mAH battery
GOOD! rear camera
Aluminum body
Dedicated camera button
On-Screen software buttons

You should demand this out of HTC, not Verizon. Demanding this out of Verizon just continues the carrier-influence we'd all like to see be broken.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
what do you think of the razr maxx HD? I am very much on the fence on either the Note 2 or the maxx HD. I don't like the size of the Note 2, but the only thing I've heard about the Maxx HD positive is the battery life.

the OP seems to be asking for my dream phone. perfect size, great specs, but I would need a bit more battery. but I am a former Tbolt owner, so I'm going to be a battery mizer for the rest of my life.

The RAZR Maxx HD is a great device with an amazing battery. However, I find that the Wi-Fi is very inconsistant and even disconnects randomly each day. Due to this, I have gone through 4 RAZR Maxx HD devices with the same issue. Some report the issue and others don't. Motorola says an update is due in the middle of January but I doubt it will fix it. I have my account notated with Verizon so that if the update doesn't fix it I'll be able to move to a Note II when it's no longer considered an Iconic device in their system.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The RAZR Maxx HD is a great device with an amazing battery. However, I find that the Wi-Fi is very inconsistant and even disconnects randomly each day. Due to this, I have gone through 4 RAZR Maxx HD devices with the same issue. Some report the issue and others don't. Motorola says an update is due in the middle of January but I doubt it will fix it. I have my account notated with Verizon so that if the update doesn't fix it I'll be able to move to a Note II when it's no longer considered an Iconic device in their system.

While I still believe everything I said above; the Samsung Note II is way better in my opinion. I'm sure the battery is a little bit worse but I no longer feel the need for a tablet anymore. I realize that may be a bad thing for some but to me this phone is the perfect size. Mixed with a Flip Cover and I'm ready to roll. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34